This telescopic ladder is the homeowner’s best friend.
Smart-close system makes each step falls slowly and smoothly when retracting.
One-Button Retraction. Only take only 5-8 seconds.
Made of aerospace engineered 6061 aluminum alloy with a Clean-Touch anodized finish.
330 lbs of weight capacity.
Fixed with a heavy-duty strap for easy transport and storage.
Use it for various indoor works, such as fixing a light, reaching high top shelves, etc.
1. How do you extend the ladder starting with the top rung it only starts from the bottom? How am I supposed to extend it all the way?
If you are opening the ladder to its full length, you should always extend from top to bottom. If you want to partially extend the ladder, extend it from the bottom rung to the desired height.
2. How many pounds it supports?
The maximum weight capacity of the ladder can support is 330 lbs. Our ladder is designed for home, so we do not suggest you carry too heavy things when you use the ladder. What's more, it's better to make the ladder between 65-75 degrees from the ground when in use.
3. I am looking to purchase 12.5ft for my RV. I have limited space in storage. What are the dimensions collapsed?
The storage size of the ladder is 18.5×34.6×1.9 in, and it can fit in any small place.
4. How much time/effort does it take to extend and how much to collapse this ladder?
Very little effort. Just push up to extend. It locks at each step. To collapse, push on buttons towards the inside and WATCH your fingers.
5. How wide is the 10.5FT ladder at the top I need to fit into 17-inch opening?
The top of the ladder is 17 and a 1/4 inch outside measurement. There are plastic caps on the top rung that could be trimmed to fit the 17" opening you have.