You love the beach, but what about the blazing sun and sunburns? WolfWise beach tent solve your trouble. Entertain the children free on a delightful summer afternoon. When you need privacy, you can close the zippered ground sheet anytime.
- Easy Setup & Super Stable
- UPF 50+ & Privacy Gurantee
- Family-friendly Size
- Deliver Excellent Ventilation
1. How do I collapse it? Is it easy to set up and pack?
It is very easy to set up and fold back. Just lift it up and it become a tent. By pushing two poles in the top center of the tent. It collapses right away. The instruction inside the bag is very clear and easy to understand. I've been really happy with the ease of use.
2. Could two adults and two toddlers fit WITHOUT any chairs?
Yes, most definitely. Love this product! 2 Adults will have to sit or lie down and toddlers (one is 6 years old and the other is 12 months. They can play inside. It's pretty cozy. We can all fit in there no problem.
3. Will it with stand very windy conditions?
Yes, I think it might. I was always on the beach on a windy day. There are good-sized sandbags on all three sides of the tent that weigh it down. And four wind ropes here to add more stability for the tent in windy condition. I also put my bags and other belongings inside the tent. It held up well with that. It does not been blown over easily. Very satisfied with the purchase.
4. How tall is the tent? Can you fit 2 regular height beach chairs?
The height is about xxx when set up. It is a pretty big tent. We can fit 2 beach chairs in with plenty of room for towels and small coolers. And we can sit on the chairs comfortably without touching our heads.
5. Can it be set up with only one person?
Absolutely. I'm a 5' 6" female. I could set it up by myself. Unless it's extremely windy, it shouldn't be a problem. But additional help is always nice.
6. Does the WolfWise easyup tent have a privacy flap for the opening?
Yes, you can zip the front door to make the flap lying on the beach, which makes it easy for us to change clothes.