Unleash outdoor bliss with the WolfWise! Effortless setup, windproof design, advanced sun protection, and versatile portability - the WolfWise ShyShadow S10 Beach Tent helps keep you cool and comfortable in summer. Get this amazing beach tent and elevate your outdoor experience today!
·EASY SETUP: When following the instruction, one single person can easily set it up in minutes.
·Grande Family Sun Shelter: The beach tent is available in 2 sizes: Large for 2-6 people, and X-Large for 4-8 people. And you can use four 6.2ft tall poles to keep the canopy area at full height, increasing the shaded area by 50%. Great suitable for family and friends outdoor gatherings.
·Windproof Design with Innovative Sandbags: With its innovative sandbag design featuring a tightening string, you can easily pour sand in and out in just seconds. Reinforced poles are attached with 4 elastic cords preventing the beach shade from moving. It also comes with extra wind ropes and ground stakes for better stability.
·Advanced Sun Protection: Our sun shelter is crafted with advanced water-resistant fabric, offering UPF 50+ sun coverage for your outdoor activities. The high-quality elastic fabric is also not afraid of stretching and tearing. And the excellent 4-sided ventilation performance allows you to keep cool in the shade.
·Multi-purpose: WolfWise beach canopy comes with a handy storage bag to keep all the kits neatly organized and compact to fit in your car or carry-on suitcase. It's the preferred sunshade for the beach, camping, picnics, fishing, backyard, sports event, or anywhere.
Fabric: Spandex Blend
Expanded Size: 10ft L x 10ft W x 6.2ft H (3 x 3 x 1.9 m)
Folded Size: 17.7" x 7.9" x 7.9" (45 x 20 x 20 cm)
What's Included: 1 x Canopy (With 4 Sandbags and 6 Wind Ropes), 4 x Steel Poles, 2 x Pegs, 4 x Elastic Cords, 1 x Carrying Bag
Tips & Notes
1. Make sure the sandbags are completely full. This is very important in windy conditions.
2. If using 2 poles, determine the direction that the wind is blowing and position the poles to face the wind head on so the wind blows through them.
3. You can also slightly tilt the poles to brace the wind.
4. If being used on grass you can slide the tent pegs through the loops and screw them into the ground.
5. In extremely windy conditions use an elastic band to secure the tent fabric to the foam ball of the pole. This will stop the poles from falliing over if the wind lifts the fabric.