With its new pop-up design, Wolfwise shower tent takes up significantly less space and folds up to the thickness of a pizza. Weighing just a few pounds, the pop up tent can easily be stored with your other gears.
- Pop-up Design & Portable
- Spacious & Well-Ventilated
- Anti-tear 190T Polyester Structure
- Versatile Design & Stable on Ground
- UPF 30+ & Water Repellant
How to fold it back?
All of WolfWise pop up shower tents are folded in the same way. Please click here to see the folding video.
1. Does this privacy tent stand up on its own without being staked in the ground?
Yes, the pop up tent will stand on its own. But if in strong wind weather, maybe you will need stakes to help hold it down.
2. Does this shower tent have a place to hang a portable shower bag?
You can hang the shower bag outside and let nozzle into the zippered window if you want. It is big enough for the shower hose. By the way, the top roof is mesh, you can also use this part. Hope it helps you.
3. What kind of material is on the top of the shower tent? Screen or the same as the sides or nothing at all? Does it keep out the rain?
Some are saying same as sides and some a net mesh. Mine was net mesh. It's just about six foot tall and I'm six three but used it just fine for a weekend camping with family and friends with a Luggable Loo 5 gallon bucket chemical toilet. The winds were about 25 mph at times. I staked it down with some bigger stakes than what came with it and hooked it up top to my canopy with a friction strap which kept it from blowing over. I'm guessing if using as shower you would hang a shower unit above it and the water would come through the mesh top. It may not be very heavy duty but I'm very happy with it lasting through the storm I used it in. Didn't think it would make it but it did.
4. Can you see through it?
You cannot see through it unless your body is pressed directly up against the walls and it is a great way to make a private shelter for toilet, changing clothes or just camping.
5. Is this portable to carry while hiking or backpacking?
Yes, Of course. You can take it anywhere you want. Once it is folded up in its case, it only measures about 22.8 inch, weighing just 4.3 pounds.